Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Life

One thing I've discovered is that there is a longing inside of all of us to make a difference. I used to deny this. I felt like I didn't 'need' anything or anybody to make me feel good. Until I started feeling this longing. What happened? My kids grew up. My marriage grew. I was not 'needed' as much anymore. And I felt empty. I started feeling like, "I need something to do, someone to care for, I want to be relevant." Yet, I felt so insignificant. Not needed. Forgotten. Which has led me to where I am today. I am going to re-invent myself. That's right. I am going to do some things that I've only thought about doing. I am going to follow my passion. I am going to allow myself to dream again. I am going to make new connections with like-minded people that can appreciate me. I've already started and it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment